not even exaggerating
Charles and Erik finally reconcile
The Last of Us illustration I did for a t-shirt competition!
(I did not win. -but my friend did)
Such an amazing illustration ahh!!
Hey there! I asked y’all for some questions regarding Eddsworld and here are my answers.
1) Is the end really the end? - No spoilers, but they will be the final instalments of Eddsworld: Legacy which promised 5 main eddisodes and 5 shorts.
2) Who are the new animators? - Currently we have Anthony ‘Kreid’ Price, Sandra D. Rivas and (hopefully) Joshua ‘Zeurel’ Palmer on board. We’re always looking for more folk to help out though!
3) How long does the animation process take? - It’s pretty lengthy. Honestly the most time is spent by the non-animation team procrastinating and failing to get the audio to the animators. Some animators can turn over a minute in a week or less, some take a month or more. Everyone has different styles but they’re all awesome.
4) Which will come first, a new full episode or an Operation: Reboot one? - Probably full length new eddisodes. To reboot old eps we have to track down the original flash files somewhere on Edd’s old computer/hard drives, pull out all the voice acting and then hand it over to sound designers and composers to create higher quality (and copyright free) soundscapes. We also have to do that about 20 times, haha.
5) When Eddsworld comes to an end, would you still support fan made content? - We love the community and we always will. We’re really bad at showing support though… That was always Edd’s forté. We’ll try our best, dammit!
Good to know I’m being updated about Mirror Mirror
nah I’m just kidding
one more before bed
I care. I care a lot. It’s kinda my thing. — Leslie Knope (via agypsysoultoblame)
(Source: venturesister13, via elixiroverdose)
FROGGIE VS FAT LEEZARD
Unikitty! Print will be sold at Colossacon.
OOPSIES! Forgot her blush and horn.. please delete any reblogs and reblog this one, please!
somebody at Disney must have seen Sandra’s drawing